spotify

Search This Blog

Sunday 13 September 2020

Who would you most like to collaborate with??

Responders

BlaziQue
Lucy, Racquel and Me
One Guild
Cathal J
Lachie A'rden
Living Waters
Danielle Hollobaugh
Jemas Collective
Yarku
Agustin Tagliabue
Whitman Rinaldo
Neutral on Paul
Jasmine
The Zooeys


Answers

Theres a lot of people I'd love to collaborate with. I would be open to collaborate with a wide array of musical talents, singers, solo instrument players, and rappers. If I had to pick some bigger names, I'd love to collaborate with Two Steps From Hell, Audio Machine or Hans Zimmer in the soundtrack epic music genres.


Wow, there are so many talented artists out there... I'd love to work with a band like The Killers or someone like Eddie Vedder. They have made some of my all time favourite songs and I'd love to make some modern piano house style tracks with them.


As a writer, I'd dream of writing with Sia, Julia Michaels or Meghan Trainor. As a singer, I'd love to feature with Skrillex or Marshmello!


I want to make a song with my husband Cody! He featured in one of my earlier songs and we had a lot of fun doing that together.


Well, we are mostly a collaborative band already, all around the world. I guess a producer would add another dimension

I'm on a soul kick right now, so Al Green. But I've always wanted to work with kd lang, Joss Stone, or Pink

Mike Rutherford, Tony banks, Peter Gabriel, Dave Gilmour, Lionel Ritchie, Paul Simon

We did collaborate with Dana, the Irish singer, and with John Michael Talbot.

Chris Squire, but since he passed.. my second choice is Paul McCartney.

Jimmy, genius songwriter from the classic 90s film “THAT THING YOU DO”

Not sure I guest some Indie bands I like, maybe some old blues players

Josh Pan, Boots, Moderat, Joji

Dermot Kennedy

Sandy Alex G

Jim Eno

No comments:

Post a Comment