spotify

Search This Blog

Thursday 17 September 2020

Interview with yarku

Band Name
Yarku



What first got you into music ?
My first band at 2013

Who Inspired you to create music ?
One music producer from my city

What kind of music do you make?
Experimental, electronic, pop, alternative

What is your creative process like?
I’m producer, so i’m recordung music instrents on my studio and mixing them

Who would you most like to collaborate with?
Josh Pan, Boots, Moderat, Joji

If you could go to an open show by any artist who would it be?
Jacob Colier

What is one message you would give to your fans ?
Be yourself

What is the most useless talent you have ?
Touch my hair

Do you sing in the shower? which songs?
I’m figuring out new songs in the shower :))

What would you be doing now if it wasn't music
Meditate, maybe will go to ashram

Where have you performed ? Favourite? Worst? Do you have any gigs coming up?
I was in a tour on Russia with my previous band. Difficult experience

How do you feel the internet has changed music ?
Very good

What is your favourite song to perform? *
Become a tree

what famous musicians do you admire ?
Jacob Colier

whats the worst trouble you have been in?
Relationships with 2 girls :)

whats the best ever advice you have been given ?
Just be and don’t try so much

If you could change anything about the music industry what would it be ?
I think indie artists need more support from the spotify, youtube

Whats next for you ?
I have many songs in different genres which I will release



No comments:

Post a Comment