spotify

Search This Blog

Saturday 12 September 2020

Do you sing in the shower?? If so, what ??

Interview responders and answers


Living Waters
The Zooeys
Danielle Hollobaugh
BlaziQue
Neutral on Paul
Lachie A'rden
Jasmine
Yarku
Lucy, Racquel and Me
Whitman Rinaldo
One Guild
Jemas Collective
Cathal J
Agustin Tagliabue

Yes. Beatles.

No showers are cry time

I don't actually sing in the shower often. When I do, it's humming a melody I came up with it in hopes that it'll stick in my head long enough for me to voice memo it when I get out.

Probably something by YES.. or whatever I was listening to last.. OR... something new I'm thinking up. 

The Shower is my most THINK TANK room in the house!

Yes. Pavement. Range Life, Stereo.

Yes, Seudehead by Morrissey

Not really, I only sing when listening to music but then its everything!

Any Adele songs

I’m figuring out new songs in the shower :))

It happens. Cat Stevens Father and son,

Freddie Mercury tunes

No comments:

Post a Comment