Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Why I Opened a Made-To-Order Vinyl Shop — Musical Artizan on ElasticStage

 After writing about thousands of other artists on this blog, I decided it was time to press my own music properly.



I’ve just launched my official vinyl and CD shop: elasticstage.com/musicalartizan

This isn’t a normal record shop.

Nothing is mass-produced. 

Every copy is made to order.

I’ve partnered with ElasticStage in the UK. They don’t press 500 copies that sit in a warehouse. When you order a vinyl or CD, your copy is manufactured as a first-generation master — one by one. It’s better for the planet, with no waste, and the sound quality is significantly higher than traditional pressing.

And because it’s made to order, I can do something special:

Each release includes an exclusive original handmade artwork inside the cover. No stock photo. A real piece of art you only get with the physical copy.

What’s in the shop right now:

1. Piano 2025 Album


My reflective piano album. Made for quiet listening, reading, and writing. If you’ve followed my Kingdom Poetry blog, this is the soundtrack to that world.

Why vinyl, why now?

In a year where I’ve had 1,472,154 total plays, views and reads across YouTube (4.59k subs, 202 videos), SoundCloud (674K), N1M (155K) and the blogs (241K), I’ve learned one thing: streams are fleeting, but a physical record on your shelf is forever.

People still want something real to hold. I do.

I don't actually have a physical shop in West Yorkshire, but ElasticStage ships worldwide.

If you want to support independent music in its most tangible form — this is it.




album link: piano 2025
 
Thank you to everyone who has followed the journey — from Yorkshire Prestige Awards Winner 2024, to ISSA Gold Member, to now.
More releases are coming soon.


— David Nicholas Slater
Musical Artizan
P.S. All orders for the Piano 2025 album placed this month will receive the January 2026 artwork variant.

#vinyl #madeToOrder #elasticstage #musicalartizan #piano2025 #hybridmetal #independentartist #dewsbury #yorkshiremusic #vinylcommunity

No comments:

Post a Comment