spotify

Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 January 2024

Happiness by Conova

 Music has always been a passion of mine, ever since I was a young kid. It's clear that it flows through my blood as most of my family is musically orientated. Ever since I can remember, I've always played an instrument but I was always interested in the actual process of making music. The pandemic really allowed me to hone in on my composition skills, which has now been forming into more production skills, ever since I started learning Music Technology and Composition at the University of Huddersfield.

The song was originally given as a task to complete in one of my modules but over time, I've really started to get attached to it. In the New Year, I promised that I would start uploading my music online, for everyone to listen to and see how my musical journey progresses. Even though this is a short piece (clocking in only 1:45), this has been a great example of how I've overcome the challenges of being "thrown in in the deep end" when using a DAW like Logic. I hope that everyone who listens to this song enjoys it, as I have enjoyed making i
t.

 Fanlink here

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment