spotify

Search This Blog

Saturday 9 May 2020

Album Feature Jose Zambrano Cassella







Although Jose known as KS on spotify is an unknown at the moment his music is cool.

When he sent his music in for review, I was surprised as no-one had ever asked for an album review before. However after listening to his music, it is the knid of music which growns on you. Not hard or difficult to listen to. I found his music pleasant to listen to. Though it is not in the easy listening genre, but pop/electronica. It is well balanced in that there are no surprises. The left/right balance is good with an equality of sound matched on both channels whilst not ignoring the centre

He certainly deserves more listeners than he has at present so I'm giving him a platform on which to announce his presence to the world.

I have pulled his track 'Specter' out as one I particularly enjoyed. 

The rest of the album can be found here QUARANTRONIC 



    


No comments:

Post a Comment