spotify

Search This Blog

Saturday 7 December 2019

New Artist Name



Just thought I'd let people know im releasing 3 albums under my other artist name David N Slater and not Musical Artizan There shall be no singles on this, albums only.

How this came about is quite unusual I made a mistake when releasing an album earlier on in the year.

Rather than take it down and re-release with the corrected name I decided to leave it alone.

So now months later I'm releasing some work under this other name, which of course is my real name.

There are 3 albums one is an all piano exotic scales work the 2nd is a choral choir SATB work and the last is a set of orchestral works

The albums due out in march next year. Are: 1) Piano Collection, 2)  Experimental Chorus  and 3) Romancing Angelica.

I took the decision to use Exotic Scales. For some I used the same scale throughout, for others, I changed scales fairly often in the same work this is what distingushes these works from my normal works at Musical Artizan. They should all have a rather different sound from what your all used to from me.

I would interested in any feedback in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment