spotify

Search This Blog

Sunday 28 April 2019

new blog


Well its 20 to 4 in the morning and I've just moved all my artists blogs away from my merchandise blog on to this new Artist Blog.

Listening to songs from my heartache and love playlist.

Got my headphones on too (Bluetooth is awesome)

Sunday tomorrow so  I'm going to mum's for breakfast, then church.

Church is a major part of my life.

Sunday morning during the worship is when I pen my daretobelieve blog source material. I say source material but the words just form in my head. I just tidy up punctuation and spelling at home the next day.

When things are flowing, punctuation and spelling are the last things I need to think about.

I have 29 blogs already written which are still in draft mode.
So Im ahead of myself when it comes to material.

I plan to read them over some suitable composed music. So thats my next project over the next few months. Not sure how many? As long as it takes I suppose !!

Well that's me done, for now at least.

Bye see you in the next blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment