spotify

Search This Blog

Sunday 29 March 2020

corona virus UPDATE

As you may or may not know I suffer from paranoid schitzophrenia over these last few weeks I have become increasingly triggered by the word coronavirus I have tried to keep myself informed by watching the news. It is now increasingly difficult to watch the news I haven't been out for ages I opened the bin yesterday and a cloud of flies came out I have taken the rubbish out at last I have asked my family to deliver some fly traps the kind that are sticky and hang from the ceiling it should arrive today. I have decided to distance myself from facebook and the tv as as these are sources of anxiety for me at the moment as almost every other post is about the coronavirus even twitter is full of corona virus posts I have therefore chosen to censor my internet based operations for the foreseeable future. I will of course continue to compose new albums and post regularly on my daretobelieve blog.

Thanks for your understanding 

   

2 comments:

  1. I know this is a very tough time for you. Good to see that you are taking positive steps to keep yourself healthy. You are in my prayers! Hang in there... this too will pass.

    ReplyDelete